Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Week 8: Reflections Looking Back

I can't believe that we are already to the middle of the semester. This semester is going by so fast, that is bitter sweet. Im excited about the semester ending because that means that I am that much closer to graduation. But, I'm also nervous because that means that I am that I will soon have to figure out my life after graduation. 




This class has really helped me get back in touch with my creativity, by all of the storytelling posts. I really liked my story for week 7 Check out that story here! and also my post about the romantic love story of Rama and Sita Check out that reading here! I was actually really impressed with how fun it was to recreate some of the stories that were written about Indian Epics. 

One thing that I am guilty of is not setting out a specific day and time to for this class. Since this is my last semester here, I am enrolled in all upper-division courses for my major. The other thing that kind of makes it hard to designate a specific day for this class is because 3/5 of my classes are structured around groups. That means that anytime I have outside of work and meeting for organizations are designated to my groups. So I usually get a chance to get to the deadlines of this class whenever I find time in my schedule. 

Whenever I am working on blog posts for this class I love to work in the union. I can never really work on homework at home because I always find an excuse (cleaning the apartment, taking a nap, cooking dinner) not to do my homework. But there is something about the union that is so serene to me. I always feel at peace when I am working on homework there. The union is my go-to-spot for homework. 

I like that fact that this class is online, however, I don't like the fact that it seems like there is something due everyday of the week. Even though we do have a grace period to complete any work that we haven't gotten a chance to get to, I feel as if this class can be a little overwhelming.  




No comments:

Post a Comment