Monday, October 12, 2015

Week 7: Tech Tip

This is my first time using a Tech Tip and I found it really interesting. As I have been commenting on other students blog post, I always wondered how they changed the design of their blog to make it more personalized. I decided to use to use the Blogger Templates for this week. I decided to change the background of my blog to a picture of a globe, because I first, want to travel the world and second, plan on studying abroad in the spring. I thought that this template would fit my life the most because it is about to be an item that I can check off of my bucket list pretty soon. I liked how detailed the post about blogger templates was. It was very descriptive which helped me navigate through easier. I think next I want to change the font on my blog. I think that a different type of font actually lets someone know your creative side a little better. Plus I get really jealous when I see a blog that has a nice font on there.  



1 comment:

  1. Hey Jordan. Since I've already commented on your intro, I thought I would come here since I know slim to none about technology. My blog is really bland, as I never changed anything from the original template, so something like this would have been an easy way to spice it up a little bit. My only regret is not reading this earlier in the semester. However, if I keep my blog I will definitely use this to make it more appealing to the visitors. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete