Sunday, November 1, 2015

Week 10: Reading Feedback

  • What part of the reading made the biggest impression on you and why? 

I think the part about Draupadi finally being able to meet her sister Shikhandi for the first time made the biggest impression on me while I was reading. I made the biggest impression on me because it reminded me of my friend from high school. She was adopted and she finally got word that a family member had lived in Oklahoma. She didn’t want to go and meet them for the first time by herself so she asked me if I wanted to come along. I had never seen my friend cry as much as she did when she was reunited by with her big brother. I couldn’t imagine being adopted and being separated from my family. But I could only imagine the anticipation and excitement she felt once she got to sit and talk to her brother. So that part of the reading really hit home for me and it was actually one of my favorite parts about reading for last week.  



No comments:

Post a Comment