Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thoughts and Comments

The group of comments that I like the most would have to be the comments about my introduction. Once people comment about my introduction and also add their personal experience to the comment, I get a better sense of who they are as a person. Also one of the other things that I like about their comments would be whether or not they can relate to something that I wrote in my introduction.  
 
One thing that I think constitutes as a helpful comment would have to be ones that give me constructive criticism. One thing that I struggle with the most, is the fluidity of my writing. In my head it makes sense what I want to say, but it may not make sense on the screen. So if there were any helpful tips about what I can do about that other than go to the writing center, that would help me out a lot.  
 
Some of the comments that I have gotten on my storytelling post are that the background of my story did not make sense until they read my author's note. After they would read my author's note, they would go back and read my post again and then it would make sense to them. A lot of people liked how descriptive I was in my stories and how funny the twists would be. I did get a few comments about wording and punctuation 
 
After I set my blog up I made sure to set up my notifications so that when someone commented on my blog, I would get an email. I really like that I get an email, because then that keeps me accountable to go back and look back at all of the comments.  




No comments:

Post a Comment