Thursday, August 27, 2015

My imaginative storybook favorites!

The imagination that people had when they wrote their storybooks, was a bit inspiring. I actually thought that it was a published book, and with that being said each of the story books that I looked at were page turners. I wish I could've kept reading each storybook. Each person should have made a sequel storybook.  

First, let's start with the story of Ravana. The storybook Ravana: Even Devils have a past, explains how everyone has a past that no one thinks about. I decided to choose this one because I think that it has a unexpected twist to the story that I'm not ready for. In the introduction, the story basically wants the audience to get a background story on why people think that the devil is evil, because everybody has a past, even the devil.  
  On to the next storybook, Evil Women of the Ramayana. I liked how this storybook was structured. It talks about a scorned woman who was in love. Its like the typical story. Girl meets boy. Girl falls in love with boy. Boy breaks girls heart. Girl seeks revenge. I think any girl can relate to a heartbreak even if they haven't experienced one.  
 And last, but not surely, Every Story has Two Sides. This storybook caught my attention because my first assumption was that it was catching someone in a lie, or that in life people only listen to one side of the story instead of hearing both sides before casting judgment. However, this storybook is the complete opposite of what I expected it to be. This storybook is talking about the many uses of a notebook. People use notebooks to write love letters in, to write down lecture notes for class, to draw a little doodle of someone that they are crushing on, or to simply just perfect their penmanship.  



Kaikeyi and Dasaratha
(This picture is from Ashley Cornett's blog. I had restricted access to her blog). 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment