Saturday, December 5, 2015

Week 14: "Famous Last Words"




As the semester is starting to come to an end, I can’t help but to feel bittersweet. Graduation is upon me (in exactly 14 days to be exact). I never would have thought that the day would come when I could say that I am an alumni of The University of Oklahoma. I think one of my biggest fears now is “the land of the unknown”. What will be the next chapter of my life? What does the world hold for me? Am I ready to take on the responsibilities of being a grown women?

With that being said, this has been one of the toughest and at the same time easiest semesters that I have had in college. I think these last three weeks will be the toughest of this semester because of the quantity of work that I have left. I know that Wednesday after 4:30 I will be able to breathe with ease, as it will signal the end of the semester.  This semester has taught me a lot about myself and I have also learned a bit more of what my strengths and weaknesses are. This class has shown me how much I enjoyed writing when I was younger and made me fall back in love with writing. I have also learned that at times writing can be an outlet me. Which brings me to say that I really enjoyed the creative aspect of this class.

So, first things first I would like to say thank you to Professor Gibbs, for the creative aspect of this class. Second I would like to thank my peers for going on this Indian Epic journey with me this semester. Lastly, I would like to thank myself for pushing through even when I wanted to quit.

Signing off,

Jordan Pennon

1 comment:

  1. I just happened to notice your post, Jordan... and it is so exciting to hear about people graduating! I really like teaching online, but sometimes I think it would be nice to meet in person too so that I could give people a big hug at the end of the semester and say YOU DID GREAT! Because you did!!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete